TERMS & CONDITIONS
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of being permitted by Nerf Action Xperience to participate in its activities and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge Nerf Action Xperience (including Rocafella Leisure Group and Hasbro), its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:-
I acknowledge that my participation in Nerf Action Xperience and its facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:-
Nerf Action Xperience equipment exposes its participants to the risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often trip/fall during gameplay, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. Moving between each obstacle and/or run raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents.
I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by Nerf Action Xperience in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises.
I understand that the activities provided by the Nerf Action Xperience require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities at the Nerf Action Xperience, I give permission to be photographed and/or record me or my children in connection with Nerf Action Xperience, Rocafella Leisure or Hasbro to use the photography and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
If the participant is a minor (a person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to these Terms and Conditions.
Anyone under the age of 12 must have a parent/guardian present within the building and not to be left alone. We advise anyone under the age of 8 to have a full paying parent/guardian within the Xperience to accompany them. Anyone aged 5 or 6 must have a full paying adult accompanying them within the experience.
Epilepsy Warning: Please be aware that there is a risk of flashing lights during each session. A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns. Please consult your physician before participating, if you have an epileptic condition or experience any unusual symptoms while playing games.
General Game Rules:
- No one under the age of 5 is allowed in the Xperience.
- Some blasters used in the activities may be suitable for ages 14yrs+.
- Players understand that if they are under this age, a parent or guardian’s approval is acknowledged by this waiver.
- If players have any issues or questions with the blasters, they must NOT try and rectify themselves and notify a NERF team member.
- NERF team members are there to provide guidance and safety advice only.
- In the Xperience players must wear goggles in ALL battle zones and Training Ground.
- Do NOT aim blasters at anyone’s face.
- There are other people in the Xperience, please be aware of the surroundings, equipment and obstacles.
- Players are reminded to not not jump from any steps or raised platforms.
- Obstacles are NOT to be climbed on, they are for hiding behind and taking cover.
- If waiting for a turn on any of the activities, we ask for all players to wait sensibly and be mindful of others.
- There are no weight restrictions to enter the Xperience. However, the Battle Board game within Sports@NERFAX has a weight restriction of 16 stone (100kg). Only players under this weight may play this game.
- Flashing lights might be used in some of our gameplay and zones.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the Xperience. Lockers are available.
- Mobile phones are permitted within gameplay however lockers are available for personal belongings. Any belongings left unattended are left at the players own risk.
- There will be a lot of challenging gameplay, be ready and warm up.
- Appropriate footwear to be worn at ALL times by all who enter the Xperience.
- We recommend long sleeves and full length bottoms and tie long hair back
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Nerf Action Xperience (including Rocafella Leisure Group and Hasbro), its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”).